Frontier Soups Own Cabbage “Fat - Burning” Soup
Feb 9th 2017
This tomato and cabbage soup was rumored, in the days of old, to melt away those thighs.
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large head cabbage, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 package of Frontier Soups Pesto Tomato Dip Mix
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 6 celery, chopped
- 1 16 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, zucchini and cabbage in a large pot.
- Add Frontier Soups Pesto Tomato Dip Mix, tomato juice and beef broth.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.